Wednesday, February 19, 2014

                  Student Success Statement

 The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
·      Can people trust me to do what’s right?
·      Am I committed to doing my very best?
·      Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

Reflection:


  I think there is no trust anymore now days. Back then all you had to say was “I promise” and they didn't have to sign anything anymore but now a days they ask for your address and all kinds of information. For an example if you want the bank to let you borrow money they have to look at your record and they do all kinds of research on you. Another example if you want to buy a car and you don’t pay on time they will take it away, even if you say u already paid it. I don’t really know but people say I am different from everyone else other people do things without thinking and I like thinking things through. I think I could be committed to do the best. I do treat others the way I want to be treated. If someone treats me bad I will to. If someone treats me nice I will too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment